Thursday, October 30, 2008

Things I'm Really Digging Right Now


1. Ban.do. I know, I know, very reminiscent of Kenley from PR season 5... but seriously, I think they're great. I'm thinking I could make a pretty good replica too.

2. My space heater. That thing has been with me for 8 or so years, and is probably my favorite material possession right now. When I'm away for the day, all I can think about is going back home and curling up with it.

3. Gustav Klimt.
I just bought a set of 12 of his prints at work on sale and with my discount... 6 bucks. I've been in love with his work since high school, and I had the honor of seeing this one in person in Vienna last year.

4. Rat tails on little boys. You heard (read) me. I saw a friend's 3 year old son with one this week and almost ate his face off.

5. Cascadian Farms All Natural Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. These things are the best granola bars I've ever had. They have a huge amount of honey in them and I eat like 3 a day.

Something else I wanted to mention is that I'm trying to drink more water. Sometimes, when I'm brushing my teeth at night, I'll realize that the only other time I drank anything that day was when I brushed my teeth that morning. So I thought maybe if I wrote it down I would make a larger effort.

1 comment:

db said...

I think you could look cute with wearing one of those ban do things!